40 Reasons To Get Excited About Penn State Football
Even though it’s still July, football season is around the corner. 40 days around the corner, to be exact. In order to get you ready for Penn State’s August 31st showdown against Syracuse, we’ve compiled the 40 reasons why you should start getting excited for the upcoming season:
40. Allen Robinson will be even better.
39. QB Christian Hackenberg has a chance to start…
38. …and Adam Breneman could be his top target.
37. Don’t forget about Kyle Carter…
36. …0r Zach Zwinak…
35. …or the beasts on the offensive line.
34. Akeel Lynch is set to have a breakout year.
33. BOB has even crazier formations drawn up…
32. …and you gotta love his passion.
31. New DC John Butler’s enthusiasm.
30. Deion Barnes is only a sophomore.
29. The rest of the Supa Six is back.
28. Glenn Carson could be the next great PSU linebacker.
27. Rally in the Valley is going to be awesome.
26. Nittanyville will be, too.
25. And of course, Football Eve.
24. After last year, nothing can faze Sam Ficken.
23. A more experienced special teams.
22. Loud ‘WE ARE’ chants that echo around the valley…
21. …and”Zombie Nation” after a huge defensive play.
20. Singing along to Seven Nation Army.
19. Throwing people in the air after a touchdown.
18. Watching the Nittany Lion do one-handed push ups.
17.The night game against Michigan.
16. A chance to finally beat Nebraska.
15. And even though you can’t predict it, you know there will be a snow game.
14. The White Out…
13. …and the Blue Out.
12. The Blue Band coming off its “Golden Year” (sic)
11. UPUA sponsoring buses to away games.
10. Penn State can ruin Ohio State’s season on Oct. 26th…
9. …and Wisconsin’s on Nov. 30th.
8. Singing the Alma Mater with 107,282 of your closest friends…
7. …and “Hail to the Lion”…
6. …and “Fight On State.”
5. Tailgating before the game…
4. …and braving the line at the Creamery after the game.
3. The chance to show the NCAA our real culture.
2. The new jerseys.
1. Watching this team that stayed together every Saturday.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Tim’s Law adds stricter penalties for hazing, as well as provides requirements for institutions and includes immunity for those who call for medical attention in hazing emergencies.
After 12 months, what began as an English 202 project is making Greek Life safer.
Send this to a friend