40 Reasons To Get Excited About Penn State Football
Even though it’s still July, football season is around the corner. 40 days around the corner, to be exact. In order to get you ready for Penn State’s August 31st showdown against Syracuse, we’ve compiled the 40 reasons why you should start getting excited for the upcoming season:
40. Allen Robinson will be even better.
39. QB Christian Hackenberg has a chance to start…
38. …and Adam Breneman could be his top target.
37. Don’t forget about Kyle Carter…
36. …0r Zach Zwinak…
35. …or the beasts on the offensive line.
34. Akeel Lynch is set to have a breakout year.
33. BOB has even crazier formations drawn up…
32. …and you gotta love his passion.
31. New DC John Butler’s enthusiasm.
30. Deion Barnes is only a sophomore.
29. The rest of the Supa Six is back.
28. Glenn Carson could be the next great PSU linebacker.
27. Rally in the Valley is going to be awesome.