Live The Game-Day Experience With Beaver Stadium And Blue Bus Tours
The All-Sports Museum is offering football fans the chance to walk in the footsteps of the team with Beaver Stadium and Blue Bus Tours tours.
For $10 you can explore behind the scenes at Beaver Stadium. The tours of Beaver Stadium will include the media room, home locker room, tunnel, field, and recruiting and club areas.
Similar to the players’ game-day agenda, the Blue Bus tours will start at the team tunnel. For $60 participants will take the blue buses to the Lasch Building, where they will tour the lobby, practice fields, weight room, and meeting areas.
Tickets for the May 16 Blue Bus tour are on sale now. Friends of the Penn State All-Sports Museum can purchase tickets for all 2015 tours beginning at 10 a.m. on Monday, May 11. Tickets will be available to the general public about three weeks prior to each tour.
If interested call 1-800-NITTANY to claim your spot. Spots fill up quickly so be sure to reserve in advance.
- Saturday, May 16 – 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m., Blue Bus tours
- Saturday, June 13 – 10 a.m. and noon, stadium tours
- Sunday, June 14 – 12:30 p.m., stadium tour
- Friday, July 10 – noon, 2 and 4 p.m., stadium tours
- Saturday, July 11 – 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., stadium tours
- Sunday, July 12 – 8:30 a.m. and noon, Blue Bus tours
- Friday, Oct. 16 – 2 and 4 p.m., stadium tours
- Saturday, Oct. 17 – 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., stadium tours
- Sunday, Oct. 18 – 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon and 2 p.m.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
All in all, it’s important to remember that there’s really no such thing as bad dancer mail.
We were blown away by your Penn State weddings, complete with shakers, Lion Shrine cakes, and a few Blue Band performances.
Send this to a friend