Penn State vs. Purdue Drinking Game
Penn State is at Purdue today trying to follow up its upset of Ohio State. Our crew is in West Lafayette and we’ve got you covered with the gameday drinking game. So, if you’re not canning this weekend, crack open a few cold ones and play along. Here’s how:
- If Penn State gets a three-and-out, take a drink and be thankful Penn State has its core linebackers back.
- If you see any Les Miles/Bo Pellini to Purdue references, take a drink and reminisce on the similar references in Beaver Stadium just a few weeks ago.
- If Trace McSorley throws and rushes for a touchdown, take a shot and chase with alcohol for this dual-threat stud.
- If Saquon Barkley hurdles someone, again, hurdle your couch and grab another beer.
- If Penn State scores on the ensuing shot gun play, shot gun that beer.
- If the special teams comes up big once again, drink and marvel in Charles Huff’s crew.
- If Penn State puts up 50 for the first time in the James Franklin era, pour one out for John Donovan’s offense.
- If there’s a score alert from Spartan Stadium and Michigan is losing to Michigan State, chug (even if it’s the first quarter because that’s probably the only chance you’ll get).
- If Penn State wins, finish your drink.
- If Penn State loses, really, finish your drink. You’re going to need it to explain this one.
Drink responsibly, and enjoy the game!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Be sure to follow @THONwardState, @OnwardState, and our Facebook Page for up-to-the-second coverage of everything going on inside the Bryce Jordan Center all weekend long.
Break it down, BJC.
Send this to a friend