Your Complete THON Bucket List
Whether you’re a dancer or a spectator, there are some experiences at THON you just shouldn’t miss out on. To help you get the most out of your THON 2017 experience, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of these can’t-miss activities. With 46 hours to complete the list, you’ve got plenty of time to try all 20 tasks.
- Do the line dance on the floor.
- Sing along with Go Go Gadjet.
- Get a picture with the Nittany Lion.
- Take the THON history tour.
- Help a dancer stretch out.
- Have a water gun battle with a kid.
- Eat a grilled cheese.
- Throw what you know — diamonds.
- Wear a ridiculous outfit. May we suggest a fanny pack?
- Get R&R to yell at you. Trust us, this one shouldn’t be hard.
- Give a dancer a piggy-back ride (or get a piggy-back ride if you’re dancing!)
- Send dancer mail or kids mail.
- Help an org hold up their letters. Bonus points if you’re not a member of the org!
- Learn the colors of every committee.
- Help or slide with Slides of Strength.
- Get a THON child’s autograph.
- Take a photo with the BJC floor in the background.
- Use #FTK in every tweet.
- Meet a member of THON’s executive committee.
- Take a picture with a “THON celebrity” like Charlies Millard.
What else is on your THON Bucket List? Let us know in the comments.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
For more than a decade, the Penn State Bakery has provided the Nittany Lion Inn with a massive, display-only gingerbread house during the holidays. This year’s design features about 50 pounds of dough and 100 pounds of icing.
Hogg was a senior at Stoneman Douglas in Parkland, Florida, when the deadliest school shooting took place there on February 14, 2018.
Send this to a friend