Atlas, ZTA & ATO Top THON 2018 Fundraisers
Every organization who participates in THON deserves recognition for its dedication and activities, but some organizations rank among the top fundraisers nearly every year — and they prefer to keep it that way.
ZTA and ATO held on to their traditional lead once again this year on the Greek leaderboard, while Atlas regained its lead over Springfield in the Special Interest category.
Here’s the rundown of the fundraising leaders from THON 2018:
Independent Dancer Couples
5. Jillian House & Olivia DeBellis: $15,044.96
4. Kayla Czekaj & Zachary Firestine: $16,325.55
3. Blake Millbrand & Clayton Frey: $17,214.90
2. Anthony Vizza & Nick Darr: $17,676.84
1. Julia Magowan & Zachary Wilder: $29,013.86
5. Abington: $36,869.33
4. Mont Alto: $42,958.99
3. Altoona: $53,421.42
2. Fayette $67,861.61
1. Berks: $71,140.95
5. College of EMS: $63,197.50
4. Boulevard: $69,444.40
3. Epsilon Sigma Alpha & Alpha Epsilon Pi: $78,828.91
2. Phi Chi Theta: $91,787.13
1. Phi Gamma Nu: $126,039.42
5. Sigma Chi & Alpha Phi: $153,295.56
4. Sigma Delta Tau & Delta Sigma Phi: $173,361.05
3. Phi Kappa Psi & Alpha Omicron Pi: $177,152.73
2. Alpha Sigma Alpha & Lambda Chi Alpha: $227,952.95
1. Alpha Tau Omega & Zeta Tau Alpha: $239,104.88
5. Apollo: $81,923.24
4. FOTO: $113,409.00
3. Ohana: $151,097.57
2. Springfield: $168,078.73
1. Atlas: $171,946.40
Totals aside, congratulations to every organization that volunteered with THON throughout this year to raise more than $10 million for the kids.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
As part of the midnight clear, parking will be prohibited between midnight and 7 a.m. tonight, Saturday night, and Sunday night at all faculty/staff surface parking lots on campus.
The biggest crowd in the Pat Chambers era helped cheer the Nittany Lions on to a much-needed, season-saving win over the Buckeyes.
Send this to a friend