The Official Penn State-Ohio State Drinking Game
A trifecta that’s every Penn Stater’s dream: College GameDay, Halloween, and a prime-time Ohio State matchup. What more could you ask for?
However, due to the circumstances that prevent the usual festivities from having fans this year, it can be hard to have a socially distanced good time.
Want to forget what happened last weekend when Penn State faced Indiana? Your booze plus our drinking game just might do the trick.
- If you’re reading this, take a shot. You deserve it after last week.
- Take a sip of your drink for every costume you see at your watch party. It’s spooky szn, baby.
- Take a shot for every mention of the famous 2016 win against Ohio State. The celebration never ends.
- Shotgun your White Claw if the commentators try to argue that the officials made the right call last week.
- Finish your drink for every Halloween joke or pun mentioned. (Read: What do football players wear on Halloween? fAcE mAsKs!)
- Take a sip of your drink for every mention of how thin the running back room is without Journey Brown and Noah Cain.
- Take a shot for every showing of empty Beaver Stadium. RIP.
- CHUG your drink for every drunk guy who thinks it’s funny to smash the pumpkins sitting on your porch.
- If Penn State pulls off an upset win, finish every drink in sight.
- If Penn State loses, don’t stop drinking until next week’s game. Maryland! Maryland! Maryland!
As always, enjoy the game, drink responsibly, and stay safe!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
A sea of white filled Beaver Stadium for the 15th full-stadium White Out.
Duke is the youngest wrestler to ever win a New York state championship.
Hayes is the second running back to commit to the Nittany Lions’ recruiting Class of 2025.