Your Official Penn State-Michigan Drinking Game
Another Saturday means another day of Penn State football. Whether you won’t even make it into the game or you plan on drinking through the night, we have just the thing for you.
You probably haven’t stopped drinking since the beginning of the season, but what’s one more weekend? This season has brought us many ups and downs, but don’t worry. We’re almost done! So sit back, grab a cold one, and enjoy this week’s official drinking game as Penn State gears up to host No. 6 Michigan.
- Right out of the gate, chug your drink. It’s never too early to drink when the game starts at noon.
- Take a drink for every Jahan Dotson touchdown. He set the program’s single-game receiving yards record with 242 yards last week, and he’s not stoppinng there.
- Bottoms up if you’re sitting in the helmet stipe for the first ever “Helmet Stripe Game.”
- Take a bonus shot if the broadcast crew suggests that it’s basically another White Out. In fairness, it pretty much is.
- Take a shot for every positive gain from the running back corps. They really need some action here.
- Chug your drink for #SadBoiHours whenever Penn State gives up a score.
- Take a nice looooooong sip for every Jim Harbaugh sideline temper tantrum. Love the khakis, Jim.
- Take a shot for every clip of Michigan’s timeout before the first play in the 2019 White Out.
- Jordan Stout hits a touchback? Yep, take a sip. Might as well just do it now, honestly.
- Celebrate and finish your drink if Penn State wins!
- Finish every drink in sight if Penn State loses. Hell, don’t stop drinking until next week, too.
As always, stay safe and drink responsibly.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Sean Clifford undoubtedly has a hold on the starting quarterback gig, but a crowded backfield will leave James Franklin and Co. with some tough decisions.
Freiermuth may call Pittsburgh his home now, but he still hasn’t forgotten his roots.