Your Official Sylly Week 2023 Drinking Game
With Sylly Week upon us yet again, it’s time to get back into the groove of life in Happy Valley. By the groove of life in Happy Valley, we mean drinking to forget every horrific icebreaker you heard so far this week.
There’s simply no better way to celebrate the first week of classes than going on a week-long bender. We have you covered with a drinking game to test out while you transition back to a State College semester.
Whether this is your first ever Sylly Week or your Sylly Weeks are coming to an end, give our official drinking game a ~shot~.
- Take a shot if this is your first ever Sylly Week.
- If this is your last fall Sylly Week, take a shot.
- Pour yourself a double shot if you’re as thrilled as we are to be back.
- Drink if you’re already ready for Thanksgiving break.
- If you were late to any class this week, take a sip for each class.
- Take a shot (or two) if you heard the words “attendance is mandatory” from a professor.
- Drink if you already love one of your classes.
- Drink if you failed a syllabus quiz. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there (not really).
- Take a sip if you have to visit your advisor this week.
- Have a drink if you went to any of the on-campus gyms this week. The grind does not stop. Will it last? We don’t know.
- Take a shot if you’re dropping a class. It’s OK.
- Take a shot if you’re adding a class. You little overachiever.
- If you got lost on your way to class, have a sip.
- Take a shot (or two) if you skipped all of your classes this week.
- If you waited in a long ass line for food via HUB Dining, have a few sips.
- If you already have beef with your new, random roommate, finish your drink, crack open another, and take a sip.
- If you sat in the front row in any class this week, pour yourself a hefty shot. We’re glad to see someone still #SettingTheStandard.
- Take a sip if you still need to unpack.
- If you cried at all this week due to stress or homesickness, take the edge off and have a shot or two.
- Take a few sips if you’ve already been written up by your RA.
- Take a shot if you are hyped to see Flo Milli on the HUB Lawn.
- Chug the rest of your drink if you’re already on a several-day bender.
- If you already made some friends in your class, give yourself a pat on the back and take a few sips.
- Take a sip if you already walked more than four miles this week. Maybe have a swig of water, too!
- Treat yourself to a long sip if you went to every single class this week. You rock.
Enjoy your Sylly Week, and please remember to drink responsibly.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The Nittany Lions have thrived off short-gain plays and taking advantage of what opponents give them.
From almost getting hit by a CATA bus to leaving your winter coat at home, we compiled a list of Penn State canon events.
Why should a campus this big only have a few geofilters?