Your Official Penn State-Delaware Drinking Game
Another gameday means another drinking game, folks!
After last weekend’s victory against West Virginia, another win is brewing as the Nittany Lions prepare to go up against some Beaver Stadium first-timers Delaware Blue Hens.
Although it’s a noon game, that won’t slow down the gameday energy we all know and love. With an early game, comes early drinking and tailgating.
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
- Take a shot if you woke up at 7 a.m. or earlier. Noon games are rough.
- If you slept through tailgating, catch up by taking a shot.
- Have a sip if you’re tailgating with your family this weekend.
- If the weather is crappy (as anticipated), take a shot to lighten the mood.
- If you end up tailgate-hopping before the game starts, props to you. Have a sip.
- Take a swig for every yellow shirt you see in the stadium. Don’t fret, we’ll show those “Blue Hens” who’s boss.
- Take a sip if Penn State wins the coin toss.
- Treat yourself to a long sip for every touchdown by Drew Allar.
- If someone asks where Delaware is or refers to it as irrelevant, take a sip.
- If another squirrel makes an appearance on the field, take a shot.
- Take a shot every time Penn State goes three-and-out.
- JUMP SCARE: Take a sip if the broadcast shows a close-up of Delaware’s mascot “UDee.” Such a silly name for a silly mascot.
- If you get hit in the head by a fireball shooter, take a sip. Freshmen… am I right?
- If the Blue Band brings out a cool formation (like last game’s “1989” in honor of T-Swift), take a swig.
- Crack open a new brew to start the second half.
- Take a sip every time Mo Bamba plays. Whoever is on aux deserves a raise.
- Every time a Taylor Swift song plays, take a swig. James Franklin is a Swiftie confirmed.
- Have a swig every time the Nittany Lion does a push up.
- Take a nice, long sip if Penn State comes out of this weekend undefeated. 2-0, baby!
As always, have fun, stay safe, and drink responsibly.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Our staffers unanimously picked the Nittany Lions to leave the White Out on top.
‘A Quality Product That Everyone Can Enjoy’: 814 Cider Works Rolls Out First Cider In Beaver Stadium
“White Out’s one of those ciders that checks off a lot of boxes for a lot of different people.”
“As long as we’re winning, I’m winning, and I’m contributing to my team and our success.”