Your Official Penn State-Rutgers Drinking Game
Alas, the last home game of the season.
Penn State football will play its final home game of the regular season at noon on Saturday, November 18, against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in Beaver Stadium. The Nittany Lions haven’t lost to the Scarlet Knights since 1988 and are currently on a 16-game win streak against the Jersey boys.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, there’s a lot to be thankful for. Like, Penn State football’s offensive coordinator Mike Yurcich getting fired.
Although most students have already fled for Thanksgiving break, the tailgating, energy, and, of course, the drinking, will still be prominent. Whether you’re watching in Beaver Stadium or at home, this game is definitely one you don’t want to miss.
So, grab your fam, crack open a few bevs, and let’s get into this week’s drinking game.
- If you’re with your family, show them some love and take a shot together. #FamilyTies
- Take a shot if you don’t end up watching the game. It’s Rutgers, folks.
- Take a sip for every spot of red you see in the stadium or on TV.
- Every time someone asks what a “scarlet knight” is, take a sip. Don’t worry, we don’t know either.
- Take a shot for the temporary co-offensive coordinators running backs coach Ja’Juan Seider and tight ends coach Ty Howle. We believe in you.
- For every successful pass by Drew Allar, treat yourself to a sip.
- Treat yourself to a shot for every touchdown by Penn State.
- Chug for five seconds if Beau Pribula checks in before the second half.
- If you get into a heated family debate over the game or about Penn State football in general, take a shot. You’re gonna need it.
- Sip every time there’s a penalty flag on the field.
- If the game is tied by halftime, take a hefty shot (and breathe).
- Take a sip if Penn State gets an interception.
- If Kaytron Allen and Nick Singleton combine for more than 150 running yards, finish off your drink.
- Take a victory shot with the fam if Penn State secures the dub.
- Hibernate for the entirety of Thanksgiving break if Rutgers shows us up.
Have fun, stay safe, drink responsibly, and have a happy Thanksgiving!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The ranking comes after the Nittany Lions defeated Michigan State 42-0 on Black Friday.
This is the first time the Lady Lions have received AP Poll votes since 2014.
The Onward State crew headed to the Motor City for some football, pizza, and a swing set overlooking Canada.