5 Ways to Not Look Like a Freshman
You know when you can just look at person and tell that he or she is a freshman? For all of you freshmen out there, if you want to avoid being labeled, follow these simple steps:
1. Do not wear your lanyard around your neck. Quick fix: Get a wallet. Vera Bradley is popular amongst the females, while any sort of ID-holding wallet is fine for the males.
2. Do not travel in large packs. It’s annoying, and you’ll never get into that fraternity with your guy to girl ratio. Quick fix: Have a buddy or two and meet the rest at your destination.
3. Do not carry the large map they give you. You look dumb. Quick Fix: Print out an 8×10 with your buildings highlighted, or walk your path the day before.
4. Do not wear your Welcome Week bag everywhere you go. Quick Fix: Flip it around, so it is all blue…or get another bag.
5. Don’t pass out in weird places. It sounds like common sense, but you’d be surprised. Quick fix: If you’re going to drink, be smart about it.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
More from Onward State
Penn State Football Announces Four Kickoff Times & Networks For 2023 Season
The Nittany Lions will partake in “Big Noon Kickoff” games against Illinois and Michigan.
Penn State Housing & Food Services To Receive Bronze Award At National Conference
The NACUFS Conference features dining awards that recognize outstanding menus, themed meals, and dining events within collegiate dining halls.
Karen Kim Named Dean Of Penn State College Of Medicine
Kim is nationally recognized for her medical advocacy work for disadvantaged and underserved communities.