5 Ways to Not Look Like a Freshman
1. Do not wear your lanyard around your neck. Quick fix: Get a wallet. Vera Bradley is popular amongst the females, while any sort of ID-holding wallet is fine for the males.
2. Do not travel in large packs. It’s annoying, and you’ll never get into that fraternity with your guy to girl ratio. Quick fix: Have a buddy or two and meet the rest at your destination.
3. Do not carry the large map they give you. You look dumb. Quick Fix: Print out an 8×10 with your buildings highlighted, or walk your path the day before.
4. Do not wear your Welcome Week bag everywhere you go. Quick Fix: Flip it around, so it is all blue…or get another bag.
5. Don’t pass out in weird places. It sounds like common sense, but you’d be surprised. Quick fix: If you’re going to drink, be smart about it.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The Hoosiers have been underwhelming in all aspects of Big Ten play this season.
State College has plenty of restaurants that always seem too far and too expensive — except when your parents are in town.
Send this to a friend