5 Ways to Not Look Like a Freshman
1. Do not wear your lanyard around your neck. Quick fix: Get a wallet. Vera Bradley is popular amongst the females, while any sort of ID-holding wallet is fine for the males.
2. Do not travel in large packs. It’s annoying, and you’ll never get into that fraternity with your guy to girl ratio. Quick fix: Have a buddy or two and meet the rest at your destination.
3. Do not carry the large map they give you. You look dumb. Quick Fix: Print out an 8×10 with your buildings highlighted, or walk your path the day before.
4. Do not wear your Welcome Week bag everywhere you go. Quick Fix: Flip it around, so it is all blue…or get another bag.
5. Don’t pass out in weird places. It sounds like common sense, but you’d be surprised. Quick fix: If you’re going to drink, be smart about it.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
“That broken ear is a permanent reminder of the dark side of Penn State University, the lives lost, and a warning. A warning that the deaths will continue unless massive change is enacted.”
In a statement sent to Onward State, Julia Cipparulo claimed to have vandalized several Penn State campus landmarks, including the Lion Shrine, on May 8.
Nittany Lions old and new have received new jersey numbers ahead of the 2022 season.