5 Ways to Not Look Like a Freshman
1. Do not wear your lanyard around your neck. Quick fix: Get a wallet. Vera Bradley is popular amongst the females, while any sort of ID-holding wallet is fine for the males.
2. Do not travel in large packs. It’s annoying, and you’ll never get into that fraternity with your guy to girl ratio. Quick fix: Have a buddy or two and meet the rest at your destination.
3. Do not carry the large map they give you. You look dumb. Quick Fix: Print out an 8×10 with your buildings highlighted, or walk your path the day before.
4. Do not wear your Welcome Week bag everywhere you go. Quick Fix: Flip it around, so it is all blue…or get another bag.
5. Don’t pass out in weird places. It sounds like common sense, but you’d be surprised. Quick fix: If you’re going to drink, be smart about it.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
If you’ve been brave enough to leave your dorm or apartment, we hope you had the good sense to build a snowman.
Onward State staffer Ethan Kasales reflects on the past few years and everyone who helped make his college experience so rewarding.
Send this to a friend