The Forgotten Countdowns of 11/7/12
It’s 100 days ‘til THON, everybody! If you start getting restless in between all the canning, sleeping, and perfecting your gangnam style, here are some other upcoming events you can start preparing for:
- 177 days ‘til commencement
- 108 days ‘til State Patty’s
- 170 days ‘til Movin’ On
- 15 days ‘til Thanksgiving
- 48 days ‘til Christmas
- 24 days ‘til the 25 days of Christmas
- 37 days ‘til classes end
- 55 days ‘til 2013
- 44 days ‘til the apocalypse
- 88 days ‘til the Super Bowl
- 38 days ‘til the McRib comes back
- 2 days ‘til Trader Joes opens
- 2 days ‘til Friday
- 5 days ‘til Veterans Day
- 358 days ‘til Halloween
- 132 days ‘til March Madness
- 19 days ‘til deer season
- 159 days ‘til the IRS tax filing deadline
- 21 days ‘til the full moon
- 226 days ‘til Monsters University comes out
- 1367 days ‘til the 2016 Summer Olympics
- 40 days ‘til the Coachella cruise
- 389 days ‘til you can stay at a hotel in space
- 31,831 days ‘til sea level rises by 2 feet
- 182,620,939 days ‘til humans lose the pinky toe
Any others you can think of?
@EllieSkrzat is a junior painting major who isn’t going on the Coachella cruise but it’s still fun to think about.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
As the days of the 2010s dwindle, we decided to look back at some of the changes that have shaped the decade and gotten us to where we are today.
Penn State and Cincinnati faced off in the first-ever NCAA Tournament in 1981. On Friday, they’ll meet for the first time in the tournament since that fateful day.
Send this to a friend