A Holiday Wishlist Fit For Any Penn Stater
Finals are rearing their ugly heads and the Atherton tree is as gorgeous as ever — it’s almost time for winter break. If you’re a Penn State Dad (or Penn State Mom), you might be scrambling for last minute holiday gifts as your Penn State Kid heads back home.
Don’t you worry — we’re here to help. Here’s a list of things Penn Staters are dying for this year:
- More white clothes (James Franklin is running us dry)
— DaeSean Hamilton (@SkeeterMills__) November 28, 2016
- An ‘I heart NY’ shirt, but instead it says I HATE LionPATH
- A lifetime contract for Joe Moorhead
- Some type of insurance or immunity against clowns…just to be safe
- A semester supply of Coke products
- A Flyers-Penguins Winter Classic in Beaver Stadium (we’re never giving up on this dream)
- Irving’s wifi that actually works
- A better concert in Beaver Stadium than Blake Shelton
- A six-team playoff or a new playoff committee
- Kindness and understanding when we tell you we failed our final, failed our class, we’re dropping out, etc.
A bottle of fine aged whiskey for Kirk Herbstreit and Joey Galloway for all the love this year
- A bowl of roses
- Milkshakes and spicy chicken sandwiches at the Chickfila in the HUB (anything less is a travesty)
- Sick alternate uniforms
- The return of Old Canyon
- Beer sales in Beaver Stadium
- A Saquon Barkley Twitter follow
- A Wings Over gift card
- For you to never ask what a “liquor pitcher” from the Gaff is***
What’s on your Penn State wishlist? Let us know in the comments!