A Holiday Wishlist Fit For Any Penn Stater
Finals are rearing their ugly heads and the Atherton tree is as gorgeous as ever — it’s almost time for winter break. If you’re a Penn State Dad (or Penn State Mom), you might be scrambling for last minute holiday gifts as your Penn State Kid heads back home.
Don’t you worry — we’re here to help. Here’s a list of things Penn Staters are dying for this year:
- More white clothes (James Franklin is running us dry)
— DaeSean Hamilton (@SkeeterMills__) November 28, 2016
- An ‘I heart NY’ shirt, but instead it says I HATE LionPATH
- A lifetime contract for Joe Moorhead
- Some type of insurance or immunity against clowns…just to be safe
- A semester supply of Coke products
- A Flyers-Penguins Winter Classic in Beaver Stadium (we’re never giving up on this dream)
- Irving’s wifi that actually works
- A better concert in Beaver Stadium than Blake Shelton
- A six-team playoff or a new playoff committee
- Kindness and understanding when we tell you we failed our final, failed our class, we’re dropping out, etc.
A bottle of fine aged whiskey for Kirk Herbstreit and Joey Galloway for all the love this year
- A bowl of roses
- Milkshakes and spicy chicken sandwiches at the Chickfila in the HUB (anything less is a travesty)
- Sick alternate uniforms
- The return of Old Canyon
- Beer sales in Beaver Stadium
- A Saquon Barkley Twitter follow
- A Wings Over gift card
- For you to never ask what a “liquor pitcher” from the Gaff is***
What’s on your Penn State wishlist? Let us know in the comments!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
If you want to get spooky with it this Halloween season, you’ll definitely want to check out these nearby attractions.
Halloween fun returns to Penn State with the Arboretum’s annual Pumpkin Festival.
Send this to a friend