46 Tasks To Do While THONing From Home
There is no doubt that 46 hours is a long time that leaves lots of room for activities.
Now that we’re tuning in to THON 2021 from home, you’ve likely got even more time on your hands. Hopefully, you could pass the time by completing 46 (or more!) of these assorted, THON-related tasks.
- Learn the line dance
- Organize your living situation for maximum THON activities
- Make your own mopping video
- Make yourself a meal
- Get dressed in your THON attire
- Donate to someone’s Donor Drive
- Write your own line dance
- Choreograph your own line dance
- Take a walk to the BJC to get a chicken basket
- Stand outside of the BJC just to feel something
- Change your shoes a few times
- Find use for glitter
- Make some signs
- With those aforementioned signs, hold ’em up like you were in a section
- Go for a walk
- On your walk, go in a circle for maximum concourse recreation
- Make more food
- Do the line dance again
- Post your donor drive
- Respond to confused family members
- Send a picture of yourself THONing from home to friends
- Take a quick nap
- Check in with your friends who are also THONing
- Slide across the snow to recreate slides of strength
- Bathroom break
- Drink something caffeinated
- Line dance time!
- Post an Instagram story about THON
- Speculate about some of the THON Weekend surprises
- Roll your feet out with tennis balls
- Partake in a water gun fight
- Go on another walk
- Participate in the Entertainment committees trivia
- Order food
- Use the THON filters on Snapchat
- Cry at least once
- Watch a performance via livestream
- Try and do the line dance from memory
- Have your very own water social
- Dance to Louis the Child like you would in the BJC
- Create your own Pep Rally dance
- Find a talent you could do in the dancer pageant
- Write a letter to a friend to give to them as mail
- Eat whatever you can get your hands on
- Try and hold back your tears during Final Four
No matter what you’re doing, have fun this weekend! That’s what it’s for. Oh, and the kids, of course ;)
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
When paired with the Thespian Society by Penn State THON, the world changed for Theresa Illicete.
From Anthony Poindexter to Tom Allen, James Franklin has a few quality options to choose from.
You may be listening to “White Christmas” this season, but we’ll be listening to “Blue and White Christmas.”