LionCash+ Wants YOU to Be Its New Face
Ladies and gentleman, Spencer Hauck’s reign as the face of LionCash+ has come to an end, and the search is on for a new LionCash+ celeb. While we’re all technically faces ON LionCash+ ID cards, only one can be the face OF LionCash+.
First, you have to meet these criteria:
1) You actually must spend LionCash+ regularly. In other words, you might be rewarded for spending your parents’ money.
3) I would assume this goes without saying, but you have to be a registered student or employee of Penn State University.
4) You must sign a release allowing the use of your photo for promotion.
Then, you have to conquer one simple task: e-mail [email protected] and explain what makes you worthy of becoming the new face of LionCash+. Refer to our post about last year’s face of LionCash+ and do your best to channel your inner Spencer Hauck. Just focus on how much you love Sbarro — Hauck’s personal favorite place to spend his LionCash+.
In your application, make sure to include your name, phone number, and e-mail address and to send it in before November 30th.
If it so happens that your application is chosen, here are the benefits you’ll reap as the face of LionCash+:
1) Your photo will appear on both the LionCash+ Facebook and the id+ website. Make sure it’s a good photo, since I’m sure the id+ site gets a lot of traffic.
2) An interview with id+ for their website.
3) $100 in LionCash+!
4) Bragging rights and unlimited fame.
The three runners-up will each receive $25 in LionCash+.
Good luck to all of you planning to apply, and may the winner be somebody who TRULY loves their ID.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Sandy Barbour will make an average of $1,269,000 per year as part of the new deal, which runs through August 2023.
With more than 500 songs and a run-time of more than 30 hours, this playlist will make it seem like THON never ended.
Send this to a friend