The Official Blue-White Drinking Game
It’s that time of year again. The weather’s getting warmer, flowers are beginning to bloom, and most importantly, Blue-White weekend is finally upon us.
Whether you decide to go into the game or not, the tailgating scene around the stadium is on par with a typical regular season weekend. So without further ado, here is our official Blue-White Drinking Game!
- If you’re on the #SeanCliffordforHeisman bandwagon, take a shot.
- In contrast, finish your drink if you firmly believe it’s Tommy Time.
- Whenever an obscure object from a neighboring tailgate game flies into your tailgate area, take a sip and throw it right back.
- Every time somebody yells “SHOTS,” well, take a shot. This one is pretty self-explanatory.
- If you see an underager getting busted, salute your fallen comrade and finish your drink. The same applies if somebody who’s imbibed a bit too much gets booked for public urination.
- Whenever you see a girl in an excessively short cutoff t-shirt, chuckle to yourself and take a gulp.
- Every time you overhear a guy mansplaining football to a girl, roll your eyes and take another gulp.
- Take a nice, long gulp before every game of beer pong to help yourself focus.
- When you or one of your friends inevitably gets obscenely sun burnt, take a shot to help ease the pain. Then chug a water for good measure, because this one’s going to hurt in the morning.
- If you decide to go into the game, shotgun a beer before heading in!
- If you stay at the tailgate, shotgun a beer anyway!
Enjoy the weekend and remember to drink responsibly.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
The Penn State episode will air Wednesday, October 9 at 10 p.m. and follow the team’s preparation for its Homecoming game against Purdue the previous weekend.
Dvir is a Penn State professor who has made revolutionary documentaries that have played a role in changing today’s world.
Send this to a friend