The Official Blue-White Drinking Game
It’s that time of year again. The weather’s getting warmer, flowers are beginning to bloom, and most importantly, Blue-White weekend is finally upon us.
Whether you decide to go into the game or not, the tailgating scene around the stadium is on par with a typical regular season weekend. So without further ado, here is our official Blue-White Drinking Game!
- If you’re on the #SeanCliffordforHeisman bandwagon, take a shot.
- In contrast, finish your drink if you firmly believe it’s Tommy Time.
- Whenever an obscure object from a neighboring tailgate game flies into your tailgate area, take a sip and throw it right back.
- Every time somebody yells “SHOTS,” well, take a shot. This one is pretty self-explanatory.
- If you see an underager getting busted, salute your fallen comrade and finish your drink. The same applies if somebody who’s imbibed a bit too much gets booked for public urination.
- Whenever you see a girl in an excessively short cutoff t-shirt, chuckle to yourself and take a gulp.
- Every time you overhear a guy mansplaining football to a girl, roll your eyes and take another gulp.
- Take a nice, long gulp before every game of beer pong to help yourself focus.
- When you or one of your friends inevitably gets obscenely sun burnt, take a shot to help ease the pain. Then chug a water for good measure, because this one’s going to hurt in the morning.
- If you decide to go into the game, shotgun a beer before heading in!
- If you stay at the tailgate, shotgun a beer anyway!
Enjoy the weekend and remember to drink responsibly.
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Big Ten Announces Penn State Football’s Conference Opponents For 2024 & 2025
The conference will scrap its east and west divisions beginning in 2024 and implement protected rivalries.
UNC Guard D’Marco Dunn Commits To Penn State Hoops
Dunn will arrive in Happy Valley with two years of eligibility remaining.
NIL Collectives Lions Legacy Club & Success With Honor Announce Merger
“It was imperative for these two powerful collectives to join forces to provide a large breadth of NIL opportunities for student-athletes in all 31 of our sports programs to continue to push us forward.”