THON Announces 2020 Executive Committee
THON 2019 is only a month or so behind us, but the organization is already preparing for its next fundraising year and THON Weekend 2020.
Executive Director Regina Duesler, who was named only a few weeks ago, completed her first major task as THON announced its incoming leadership Sunday evening.
The THON 2020 Executive Committee includes:
- Communications Director Olivia Galow
- Dancer Relations Director Taylor Muzinic
- Alumni Engagement Director Eddie Issertell
- Development Director Katie Solomon
- Entertainment Director Darren Stauffer
- Family Relations Director Luke Mallon
- Finance Director Hannah Denk
- Hospitality Director Ryan Humbert
- Merchandise Director Alex Thomas
- OPPerations Director Zack Vliet
- Public Relations Director Dan Mele
- Event Safety Director Nicole Mathias
- Fundraising Safety Director Rebecca Aloi
- Special Events Director Emily Dalo
- Supply Logistics Director Bailey Hakala
- Technology Director Dan Herliny
Congratulations to all those selected!
Your ad blocker is on.
Please choose an option below.
Purchase a Subscription!
About the Author
Penn State will join an amicus brief written in support of a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security and ICE regarding the new rules.
The conference believes the move will give teams the flexibility they need to keep players and staffs safe.
Send this to a friend